Labels

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Birthday

I certainly want to blog my thanks and appreciation before too many days pass by to everyone who participated in my special birthday party and/or gift.

Thank you especially Tim and Miriam (Kia, Juliet & ?) who hosted the party and had special roles in the gift -- the makeover shopping trip(s). Tim was Exec. Producer and Glasses Expert. Miriam was one of my beautiful and stylish fashion advisors. (I suppose ? was, too.) The others were Erica and Sylvia. Charisse had signed on too but last minute circumstances intervened. Travis was the videographer and editor of the recorded version of our outings.

It was a fun day -- tiring due to late night hockey, Robin's Donutting and blogreading the night before. But really it was the ladies who did most of the running around up and down the aisles. For the most part I was just walking in and out of the changing room (accidentally locking it several times). I simply had to make decisions about what I was modelling at the time based on the amount of ecstasy expressed by the women's ooohs and aws.

It was nice to have several circles of my friends overlapping there, ranging from many from my Dorion Bible Camp years to some from Cambrian Players. The timing was a bit awkward for my new Anglican friends (due to Holy Saturday events) but several did wish me well in advance (well in advance).

Pictures

Thanks Shroom for phoning from our nation's capital.

(Ottawa)

4 comments:

shroomAzoom said...

Those of us in the Nation's Capital (Ottawa) are looking forward to photos (and video? wouldn't that be nice!)

shroomAzoom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shroomAzoom said...

Comments are behaving funny for me this morning. It was me who deleted my double comment post.

Paula T said...

well richard - your outfits were sa-weet!! I told David (as we were leaving) that you are totally datable now! I LOVED the last outfit (jeans and a mock sweater) It is very nice. You are ready for GQ now my friend. I'm telling you...if I wasn't married, and still had that purple dress...... ;-)