Labels

Monday, May 28, 2007

Much Ado About Muffins

This was a tea held at the Definitely Superior Art Gallery to raise funds for Cambrian Players' production of "Much Ado About Nothing". Click the link for dates etc.

Jenna Townson

Leonato (Norm McDougall)

Claudio (Jay Stapleton) and Beatrice (Sara Mackie)

Hubert O'Hearn recites the Seven Ages of Man.

The Broadway Broads: Colleen Matthews and Hanna Laaksonen

Sonnets recited by Cameron Willis

Recitation from Twelfth Night by Amy Cnrkovic

HRH Queen Elizabeth I knights Sir Jay (Stapleton).

HRH Queen Elizabeth I (Julia Hartviksen) recites her poetry. It was wonderful!!! (gulp)

I Sang "When That I Was and a Little Tiny Boy" (that's one song from Twelfth Night), Calpurnia Dreaming, In Heaven There'll Only Bae Bagpipes, Anglo Saxon and Sign No More, Ladies (my song in Much Ado).

Get off my foot!!!

A preview scene from Much Ado About Nothing (opens June 14).

Another shot of the same scene

The baddies. (Actually one baddy and one unfortunate who is defiled by touching pitch.)

No comments: