Labels

Friday, March 22, 2019

Singing at St. Tom's Community Meal: Mar. 22/19

.

Today at Thomas' Anglican Community Lunch I sang:

What a Wonderful World (Weiss/Thiele),
Dance Me to the End of Love (Cohen),
Folsom Prison Blues (Cash),
Do You Want to Know a Secret? (Lennon/McCartney),
For What It's Worth (Stills),
Here, There and Everywhere (Lennon/MCCARTNEY),
Handle With Care (The Traveling Wilburys),
Bird on a Wire (Cohen),
What Do You Think of Me, Jesus? (Pepper),
Stand By Me (King/Leiber/Stoller),
Chimes of Freedom (Dylan),
Three Little Birds (Marley),
The Rivers of Babylon (Dowe/Farian/Reyam/McNaughton),
St. James Infirmary (Trad.),
Count on Me (Mars),
I'll Remember You (Dylan),
Make You Feel My Love (Dylan),
Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da(Lennon/MCCARTNEY),
Hallelujah (Cohen), and
Tie Me at the Crossroads When I Die (Cockburn).

Review: "I love Noel Coward songs: Hallelujah etc." - one of the kitchen helpers. "I love your music ... in the background." - another one.

.

No comments: