Labels

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Cheer's Open Mic Crew Songs in Isolation May 2020

.

Continued from this post of Quarantunes done in April 2020.

Continues on in June here.

July songs here.

Playlist of all my Quarantunes. For May, start with #31 - "My Commercial Song".

I've replaced the thumbnails with links, as there might be too many to load depending on your device or connection.

May 1: Richard Pepper: My Commercial Song

May 2: Seventies Day: Take a Chance on the Super Dancing Money Queen

May 3: Childhood Song: The Pirates Chorus from The Pirates of Penzance (G & S)*

* This was supposed to be a song from the first album I owned, but I got my Sundays mixed up.


May the 4th: Movie Monday. Guess which one.

May 5: Song With a Number: Three Little Birds By the Rivers of Babylon

May 6: One Hit Wonder Wednesday: Tubthumping (Chumbawumba)

May 7: Song You Hate (That Everyone Loves): Lollipop (Beverly Ross/Julius Dixon)

May 8: Original Song: My Sound Check Song

May 9: Eighties Day: All I Want Is 40 Things I Still Haven't Found (U2)

May 10: Song From the 1st Album I Owned: Common Ground (as sung by B.J. Thomas)

May 11: Movie Monday: A Berlin Song

May 12: A City Song: Istanbul (Not Constantinople)

May 13: One Hit Wonder: One Tin Soldier

May 14: Song by a Dead Dude: When First My Old, Old Love I Knew (G. & S.)

May 15: Richard Pepper: Cowboy Lament

May 16: Nineties: Tie Me at the Crossroads (Bruce Cockburn)

May 17: Song For One's Own Funeral: There Is a Redeemer (Melody Green)

May 18: Movie Monday: Somewhere Over the Rainbow

May 19: Song With Love in the Title: Love Life (The Rutles)

May 20: One Hit Wonder: FWIW (Buffalo Springfield)

May 21: Grammy Winning Song: Michelle

May 22: Richard Pepper: The Pillow-Fighting Champ

May 23: 2000s: Complicated (Avril Lavigne)

May 24: From Fave Album: I'm So Tired (LENNON/McCartney)

May 25: Movie Monday: All-Star (Smashmouth)

May 26: Day or Night Day: Good Golden Night My Someone

May 27: One Hit Wonder: Tell Laura I Love Her (as sung by Ricky Valance)

May 28: Top of Your Lungs Song: Rocking in the Free World (Neil Young)

May 29: Musician's Choice: Hippopotamus (Flanders & Swann)

May 30: 2010s: Count on Me (Bruno Mars)

May 31: Request By Mum: O Love That Wilt Not Let Me Go

April Quarantunes here.

June Quarantunes here.

July songs here.

.

No comments: