Labels

Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Cheer's Open Mic Crew in Isolation: July 2020

.

Playlist of all my Quarantunes. For July, start with # - "I'm Always Chasing Rainbows".

I've replaced the thumbnails with links, as there might be too many to load depending on your device or connection.

July 1: Sad Song Tuesday (on a Wednesday): I'm Always Chasing Rainbows (Carroll/McCarthy)

July 2: One Hit Wonder Thursday (oops): Always Look on the Bright Side of Life (Eric Idle)

July 3: Richard Pepper: What Do You Think of Me, Jesus?

July 4: Country Music Day: May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose (as done by Little Jimmy Dickens)

Written by Neal Merritt

July 5: Singalong Sunday: The Newish Kum Bay Yah

I took a week or so off to get my new computer set up, and to focus on getting estimates for my roof.

July 20: Keep It Canadian: Black Fly (Wade Hemsworth)

Continued from

June Songs.

May Songs.

April songs here.

.

No comments: