Labels

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Picasso at the Lapin Agile: Mar. 4 - 13/04

.

Cambrian Players' Production of
Picasso at the Lapin Agile
by
Steve Martin
Directed by Gabe Ferrazzo
March 4-13, 2004

These pix are not hosted by blogger & so will open elsewhere. If this does not work try here.

Cast
(In Order of Appearance)


"I know what
everyone
means."

"Hurry up!
I have to
pee!"

"Now I know
what a
photographer's
like."

"I'd like
3 1x2's &
a daguerrotype."

"How'd you
like to
draw me
instead?"

"Hey, your
camera is
puny!"

 
"El Greco!!"

"Did someone say,
'Historic photo'?!"

 
"Twice!"

"That's it!
It's a
'cameo'!"

 
On his way
to Wal-Mart

 
Nine weird
women.

Dress Rehearsal
(Mostly)


"See any
good ones
today?"

 
The Toad

 
"Courbet!"

"Not while
you're...."

 
"Draw!"

 
"Brother!"

"God, she's
sexy!"

"Wake up, Richard!
Your next cue
is coming!"

 
"Shucks, no."

 
"Cheese!"

The moment of
convergence

Just Good Friends


 
Theatre games?

"I love
Schmendiman!"

"Let there
be light."

Hand Painted Reproductions
(by Eva Burkowski & Jane Burkowski)

(Yes, I know I have misnamed the last one.)

The Set
(Designed by Eva Burkowski & Gabe Ferrazzo)

Stage Left Centre Stage Stage Right


To Cambrian Players' website.

To Menu of Cambrian Players' Productions and Events since Mar. '02.


Richard Pepper's Main Page

.

No comments: