Labels

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Busy

Sorry to all my blog fans. I am quite busy these days with prepping for the IVCF Fundraising Banquet on Friday. We're putting together a retrospective on IVCF in Thunder Bay (c. 60 years) and I (with help from the programme committee and Annika the ISCF worker) have been writing the script, scanning (and vidcapping) pictures and doing some work on the music. It's been stressful at times, but others are working hard too and there are pleasant aspects to it as well.

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The IVCF banquet thingo was really well done, much better than probably anything like that I've been to. Doing some singing, listening to a bunch of people for never more than 5-10 minutes, some video work, some drama, etc. kept my interest more than listening to one person blab on and on for 60 minutes. Good jorb, Rich and all!

reppepper said...

Thank you. (And the rest of the committee thanks you too.)

Anonymous, eh? Good jorb, eh? Hmm.