Labels

Sunday, May 15, 2005

No Name Brand Coffeehouse: May 15/05

Robin and I performed at our CoC "No Name Brand" coffeehouse last night: my new Soundcheck Song, Nobody Talks (During Coach's Corner -- which Sylvia said was really tight), SATURDAY Night/Saturday (parody), The True and Tasteful Ballad of the Headless Kitchen Girl (http://www.psw.ca/rpepper/dorion/skits/hkg.html), U2's 40 and Free Stanley.

Lo and Erica

The Haunted Keyboard

"In the Beginning"

Doug Jr.

Other performers were Richard Pepper and Robin Harbron, Tim Lappala, Doug Livingston Sr., Martin Hicks, Rick Three and Gordon Ellis Jr..

.

5 comments:

Erica said...

You guys sounded great! I wish we had a professional recording studeo, and some awesome producers, etc... so you could record your work and become famous. Then I would have someone about whom I could say, "I knew them when they played in our church basement!"

Then my life would be complete!

Well, maybe not...

Eric said...

I agree that coaches corner sounded especially good, I also really enjoyed free stanley. When is you second disc going to be released? Maybe we can have some kind of party to celebrate it.

Erica said...

Further to your sound - your look was particularly hot - very rock and/or roll...

We had a "hot girls club" meeting tonight to discuss this and all agreed.

rlrlrlrlrlrlr (tongue roll growl)

Peter said...

"rlrlrlrlrlrlr"

I lack the genetic ability to do this, hence my gratitude at cut and paste.

Point of fact, Richard, you are the best kept secret in this beknighted burg and really must get "out there" and record in a pro environment.

Ditto on the look, although i hope berets don't become a C of C fashion cliche...

Peter said...

Another photo can be found at:

http://photos13.flickr.com/14760294_54bbc5ee68_b.jpg

And this one has Richard in it!