Labels

Monday, September 05, 2005

Leaders Camp (Labour Day Wknd)

More pics at my Sept. web page.

Well, despite the re-aggravation due to a tackle by Mark EikelBOOM! of my 2004 Leaders Camp Mucketball injury (bruised ribs), I am glad I went with the Frontline and LUCF students and their staff (Annika & Paul) to Leaders Camp at Manitoba Pioneer Camp.

An inspiring story: While I was driving the Frontline girls home, Kayla asked if we could go past Westgate and pray for that school. Another girl (sorry, I forget which) said, "Hey! I was just about to say that!" So the 4 girls and I did stop in the parking lot and pray for a school which for a long time (and that's a "long time" even in my terms) has not had a very active ISCF or Frontline. I am impressed that these girls think this way -- despite their probably being tired and eager to get home.

No comments: