Labels

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sorry my blog is boring

I am working on my webpage update for my summer activities. Soon I will edit down my MPC posts and refer you to my webpage (which will occasionally refer you back here).

I guess I need to realize that I do have a theme or sub-theme in addition to just the activities of Richard Pepper for all those in the WWW who need to know.

After all, Shroom does talk about Geo-Caching a lot. Robin occasionally mentions computers, Carla home-schooling and Erin life in Russia.

I likely will post thoughts/questions about Christian youth work, notably in the camp setting. And I will be intentional about it. This has been my life work, after all.

I'm not an expert who can tell everyone out there how to succeed, but I do think I have some reflections from my experience that are worth sharing.

That is all.

No comments: