Labels

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

John and Bob's Set List

Dance
Beyond Belief
Trading My Sorrows (Evans)
Bob's talk
Just Reach Out
We Fall Down (Tomlin)
Here I Am to Worship (Hughes)
Lord, I Lift Your Name on High (Founds)
Enter In
John's Talk
===================
Lord, Reign in Me (Brown)
Blessed Be Your Name (Redman)
Bob's talk
Not of This World
Why Should the Father Bother?
Sign Unseen *
It Is Finished *
Jekyll and Hyde *
Creed
====================
Show Your Power (Prosch)

* = Drop D tuning.
-----------------------------------
The uncreditted songs are by Petra, but I've not bothered to find the exact composers and lyricists.

I was puzzled by the absence of copyright info in the II Guys CD (all cover worship songs, except Judas Kiss). Robin pointed out that in the early days of cassettes they used to have very little info, just the album cover and list of songs. So it's probably not illegal. Still a bit odd.

In getting the composer names for this post, I found (as I have before) that lyrics and chord websites often pay NO attention to who wrote the song and the copyright info. However, I found that justworship.com does.

No comments: