Labels

Friday, April 23, 2010

R Awaiting R on 'er 'Ar (ley): Apr. 22/10

.
Ruth Bjorkman and I were scheduled to sing at a Senior Home on April 22. However, I was attending a funeral earlier that day and it happened to be next door to her apartment. So after the funeral, we would just practise at her place and then go sing.

Her Harley was parked outside and I thought it would be pretty funny, if some of the folks from the funeral were admiring it, to just plonk myself (gently) down on it: "Ah, I ain't scareda no biker."



So that's what this picture is - except that no one was watching, after all. It would also have been a better story of coincidence, if she had actually been home, instead of at LU at the time, which was our usual meeting place.

But I did get a nice, free lunch out of it. (Ok. Ok, economists! I know there's no such thing as a free lunch.)

No comments: