Labels

Saturday, May 08, 2010

The Pope's Choir Sings for the Masons (Shrine Circus) : May 7/10

I don't have a lot of photos of one of my major musical endeavours over the last three years, ie playing guitar for Mary Ellen Cain's choir at Pope John Paul II Separate School. However, these were taken when we sang "O Canada" for the Shrine Circus.

Note the bagpipes being tuned with an electronic tuner. Yes, they tune bagpipes.

As they entered I played along on my guitar: Bb Bb Bb Bb ....

(I actually do like bagpipes.)




We were introduced as Pope John Paul II *Public* School! Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

I am very grateful to Mary Ellen for giving me this (paid) opportunity to work with kids on music (and to perform "School's Out" for grad on the FW Gardens stage!!).

No comments: