Labels

Sunday, November 17, 2013

"Day Tripper" at LU Outpost: Sat. Nov. 16/13

.

I really enjoyed the show, and was not disturbed by a few slight (but sensible) inaccuracies.

daytrippertribute.com

Try adding the words "with (or "and") a chainsaw" to each title.

I Wanna Hold Your Hand
Please Please Me
Can't Buy Me Love
A Hard Day's Night
Money
I Saw Her Standing There
She Loves You
Yesterday (Paul)
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away (John)
Day Tripper
I Feel Fine
Paperback Writer
Help
Roll Over Beethoven
Long Tall Sally
---------
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
Hello Goodbye
Magical Mystery Tour
Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
A Day in a Life
Eleanor Rigby
Blackbird (Paul)
While My Guitar Gently Weeps (George later joined by the rest)
Come Together
Revolution
Back in the USSR
Get Back
Let It Be
------
Don't Let Me Down
Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/You Never Give Me Your Money/Carry That Weight/The End
Hey Jude

The following photos were taken by Lawrence Badanai:

I'm not sure if these are by Shroom or LB. Some might be repeats of above.

.

No comments: