Labels

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Busking for the Alzheimer Society: Feb. 2/14

.

As part of The Walk For Memories

My set list:

I'll Remember You (Dylan)
All I Want Is You (U2)
What a Wonderful World*
Make You Feel My Love*
Eight Days a Week (Beatles)
Gimme Some Money (Spinal Tap)
For No One (Beatles)
Oh! Darling (Beatles)
Let It Be (Beatles)
I Threw It All Away (Dylan)
Flee As a Bird (hymn)
When the Ship Comes In (Dylan)
I'm Too Old For the NHL (Pepper)
Tie Me at the Crossroads When I Die (Cockburn)

* The hipster young lady opening up the shop behind me said she liked these 2 songs. She even knew that the 2nd was by Bob.

I also warmed up (with my Gr. 9 volunteer helper listening) with my Hockey Song Medley, Edelweiss, Caffeine*, Cal(i)purnia's Dreaming, This Wheel's on Fire (Dylan & the Band).

* My Gr. 9 volunteer helper recognized this as Cocaine, which he had recently been listening to.

I heard a click over my shoulder & there was "Neil Young" taking my picture. Click the pic to enlarge it for reading purposes.

.

No comments: