Labels

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Alzheimer's Society Walk For Memories: May 26/18

.

Today at the Alzheimer's Society Walk For Memories I sang during registration time:

What a Wonderful World (Weiss/Thiele),
What a Wonderful World (Cooke),
Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Peretti/Creatore/Weiss),
Edelweiss (Rodgers/Hammerstein),
Don't Be Cruel (Blackwell),
If I Had a Hammer (Hays/Seeger),
Mellow Yellow (Donovan),
Bird on a Wire (Cohen),
Monsters in the Sky (Pepper),
Don't Be Afraid (Pepper),
Cowboy Lament (Pepper),
Bob From Nunavut (Pepper),
Caffeine (Parody of JJ Cale),
One More Cup of Coffee (Dylan),
Van Diemen's Land (U2),
Make You Feel My Love (Dylan),
For What It's Worth (Stills),
Both Sides Now (Mitchell),
Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da (Lennon/MCCARTNEY), and I Will (Lennon/MCCARTNEY).

During the walk I busked by the path:

Hallelujah (Cohen),
The Rivers of Babylon (Dowe/Farian/Reyam, McNaughton),
Three Little Birds (Marley),
Eight Days a Week (Lennon/McCartney),
Gimme Some Money (Spinal Tap),
At This Moment (Vera),
Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Peretti/Creatore/Weiss),
My Back Pages (Dylan), and I've Just Seen a Face (Lennon/MCCARTNEY).

The order of songs is approximate.

.

No comments: