Labels

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Cheer's Open Mic: Feb. 18/20

.

This past Tuesday (Feb. 18) at Cheer's Open Mic I sang Laughter Heard Through the Wall (Pepper), I'm Too Old (For the NHL) (Pepper), Life Is Good (Pepper), and What a Wonderful World (Weiss/Thiele).

Later I sang The Hockey Song (Connors), Gimme Some Money (Spinal Tap), I've Just Seen a Face (Lennon/MCCARTNEY), Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da (Lennon/MCCARTNEY). and Yesterday (Lennon/MCCARTNEY)

Later I sang I'll Remember You (Dylan), I Shall Be Released (Dylan), Dance Me to the End of Love (Cohen), Bird on a Wire (Cohen), and Mothers of the Disappeared/40/Still Haven't Found... (U2).

Then Kris and I closed the evening with Let It Be (Lennon/MCCARTNEY), and Country Roads (Denver).

Since it was pretty much just the two of us, Kris didn't bother making a collage this week.

.

No comments: