Labels

Friday, July 30, 2021

Cheer's Open Mic Gang Perform for Poplar Hill FN: July 30/21

.

I performed with the Cheer's Open Mic gang at the Victoria Inn for kids/youth from Poplar Hill FN.

I sang (assisted by Kris):

Down By the Bay, Little Cabin in the Woods, On Top of Spaghetti, Baby Shark, and Yellow Submarine (Lennon/McCartney).

Along with the Two Johns and Kris & Kid J, I jammed along with various pop songs including:

Crazy (Barkley),
Umbrella (Rihanna),
Shallow (Gaga/Cooper),
Old Town Road (Lil Nas X),
I'm a Believer (Diamond),
All-Star (Smashmouth),
Blank Space (Swift),
Photograph (Sheeran),
Grenade (Mars),
Wrecking Ball (Cyrus),
Shotgun (Ezra),
Dance Monkey (Tones & I),
Let It Go, and How Far I'll Go.

Review: "Do you know the Drowning song?" - little girl.

Anyone know what this might be?!

.

No comments: