Labels

Monday, March 13, 2023

MPC 80th Anniversary: Mar. 10 - 13/23

.

The official video above is cued to start at the beginning of the Celebration program. You might be able to see me sitting at the right in the front row in front of the tent. The first part of the video has information about the camp and its future plans.

Links to all my MPC Boys Camp sessions


I brought my MPC photo album for people to peruse during the reception before the program. Photo by Ben Loewen.


My photos of the program part of the evening:

_______ and Rheal (Baloo) ---------------- Spencer Kushnir (Cousteau) ----------- Anna Janzen (Peppo)

Robin Shugart (Campus IV Staff) -------- IVCF Midwest Team ------------- Dave Birrell (U of W IV Staff)

Pingu's Mom!

Pete Dearborn (Drifter) -- I am in the pic at the far right.


Pete receives his Award of Excellence from the Manitoba Camps Association

Jeff Friesen and Aaron Peterson? review MPC's 80 years.

Nigel Pollock, President of IVCF Canada


Sunday morning I attended St. Pierre Bible Fellowship. Pete was given his award for the 3rd time.

.

No comments: