Labels

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Manitoba Pioneer Camp Spring Celebration: Mar. 14 -16/24

.

I travelled Thu. Mar. 14 to St. Pierre to stay with Pete and Cindy Dearborn. The next day I went with Pete to hang out at a Winnipeg mall while he had coffee with a friend. Then after lunch we spent most of the time in St. Pierre preparing for the fundraiser that evening. I was asked to lead "In Christ Alone", and borrowed Cindy's Takamine for that.

The next day was spent again with Pete preparing for the event that evening at Crossroads Mennonite Brethren Church. That evening I was asked to sing during the offering, and so I chose U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For".

There was another event scheduled for the next night, but I had to leave about 0810h CDST, and arrived home c. 1730h EDST.

Friday, Mar. 15:

Sat. Mar. 16:

Official pix:

St. Pierre, Mar. 15:

Winnipeg, Mar. 16:

No comments: