Labels

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Heroes Unleashed Event at The Brick: Sun. June 30/24

.

I sang:

Best Day of My Life (Barnett/Shelley/Sanchez/Rublin/Goodman/Accetta),
Happy Together (Bonner/Gordon),
Eight Days a Week (Lennon/McCartney),
Wonderful Tonight (Clapton),
Superman's Song (Roberts),
With a Little Help From My Friends (Lennon/McCartney),
Three Little Birds (Marley),
The Rivers of Babylon (Dowe/Farian/Reyam/McNaughton),
Make You Feel My Love (Dylan),
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2),
What a Wonderful World (Weiss/Thiele),
Arthur TV Theme (Henderson/de Villiers),
Put a Little Love In Your Heart (De Shannon/Holiday/Myers),
I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (Cook/Greenaway/Backer/Davis), and
Stand By Me (King/Lieber/Stoller).

Pictured: Jamie & Julia who allowed me to sing the above as a break in their set.

.

No comments: