Labels

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Past week pastimes

Let's see if I can do this from memory.

Last Sunday afternoon was the Frontline Monthly Gathering at Pentneys'. In the evening was our church's Coffeehouse #5 and I premiered "Free Stanley" and also sang "Fanatics" from my never-to-be-performed musical "Philippi".

Monday I must just have worked on email, webpage and blog stuff. I think that's what I did in the evening too.

Tuesday "Free Stanley" was played locally in the a.m. and on As It Happens in the evening. I managed to catch it live at Lappalas' before Tim and I went off to the Steve Earle concert. Lots of music (and some ranting) for our money. I don't remember what I did during the day, probably email, webpages and so forth.

Wednesday: Met with Eric and Tim in the morning at Tim's and stayed there for lunch. Church Worship Ministry and Pizza mtg at supper time. After that I recorded a simple version of Free Stanley at home.

Thursday afternoon I had cawfy with Annika at Seattle Mem and then supper with my parents, followed by church Small Group at Lappalas'.

Friday: webpage stuff again and church worship planning. In the evening I attended St. Thomas' Anglican's youth's Soul Survivor night. Then I played hockey (not for Stanley). Eric, Matt and I clicked well. I got a couple of assists from my "office" behind the net.

Saturday: worship planning, church open skate (& hockey) at PA Arena. Christine Clark of Frontline was working the concession stand and told me that some of her friends had come with her to the Frontline-Attend-Silvercity-Together night the night before, which was good to hear.

Sat. evening was a goodbye party for Sylvia's roomie Ruth. Good food plus Battling Tops, Rummy and Pit-Spoons. Tim clobbered us in the latter.

This morning. Led singing, prayer and communion at church. Wendy's salad here at my parents' condo. Sauna followed by blogging.

Tada!

No comments: