Labels

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Another encouraging email from a camper

hi Everybody

how r u doing ?

who is coming back to pioneer camp next year ?

If you guys are email me back ok !!

thanks !

oh ! everyone I am going to be a staff member for camp next year in the kitchern and much more !!

I am so so so happy about it !!

Thadd and I did a form for staff and he said yes I can work next year for pioneer camp with you guys !!

oh ! the dates are for Pioneer camp for boys camp only is on Boys 1 is July 30 to August 10 and boys 2 (Aug 13-24) and I will see you there !!

so I got to go now email me back phone me at (204) ---------- and ask for [name] and I will talk to u then

Bye everyone !!
--------------------
PS Kristian went home from hospital yday. He was content to let me hold him while his mother packed and didn't barf. I mean, *he* didn't barf. Well, neither did she (as far as I know). Neither did I, for that matter.

1 comment:

reppepper said...

Apparently, he did throw up after I left, which is sad.