Labels

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Kristian Update

I knew Kristian had his checkup today to see how he has been doing after being released from hospital.

So I phoned Erin (his Mom) to see how it went and she said I should/could post this to my blog. So I guess I'd better!

He is slowly gaining weight. He had slipped below 18lb in hospital, but is over that again now, but not yet 19lb.

His test for Celiac's Disease (Gluten intolerance) came back negative on the big part but "iffy" on the other smaller parts. (Excuse me if I get too technical.) So he might have to go to Winnipeg for a biopsy to be sure.

I don't know if Erin knows that her Mom has been telling stories of Erin's own childhood eating adventures, which I'll omit here. But anyway I guess this could be something similar exacerbated (I just watched "Shaun of the Dead") by zombies, I mean, by the stomach virus he had.

So I'll post one of my favourite Kristian pix stolen from his flickr page.

No comments: