Labels

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Kitchen Help for Manitoba Pioneer Camp

I'm passing on this email to you, in case you know of anyone who can help:

I have just been informed from the island that camp really needs help in the kitchen, particularly for Classic Girls 2, which just started yesterday (July 16). The current kitchen staff are very over-worked.

So the reason I am emailing you is simply because I have your email address in our Pioneer Press database. If you know of anyone who would be interested and able to help out in the kitchen for a few days or a week, or however long, could you pass that information on to him or her or us? Help for the next 2 weeks would be great, but I'm sure they need help for other weeks as well. It's been a tricky year for staff hiring.

Thank you very much,

Amy Knight
Camp Administrator
Manitoba Pioneer Camp

Use PioneerCamp@mts.net

See www.manitobapioneercamp.ca for more info.

No comments: