Labels

Friday, April 08, 2011

Bruce Cockburn: April 6/11

As I type, this set list has not yet been update (despite my emailing them my notes), but we'll see.

It was a great show, but I didn't really expect Bruce to visit with us afterwards. We didn't really have to wait very long before someone said he (and Jenny) had appeared. I didn't believe them at first because, despite being dressed as Bruce had dressed on stage (with the addition of a hat), the guy they pointed at was quite a bit shorter than I expected.

Anyway, I told Bruce how Ruth and I had covered "Tie Me at the Crossroads" -- because I'm able to play it!! "No" I added. "I really like it, too!" I forget exactly what he said, but he expressed appreciation for this.

.

Bruce Cockburn and Jenny Scheinman

Brian was thrilled to have his LPs autographed.
Now why didn't I think to bring mine?!

Jenny said Shroom had a good handshake.


On Facebook Shroom claims that this is proof that he made Bruce smile.

No comments: