Labels

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Singing For My Pancakes: Feb. 17/15

.

Tonight at St. Luke's Church's Shrove Tuesday Dinner I sang:

What a Wonderful World (Weiss/Thiele), Hey Good Lookin' (Williams), Try a Little Kindness (Sapaugh/Austin), The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Solomon Linda), Eight Days a Week (Lennon/McCartney), I've Just Seen a Face (Lennon/McCartney), Hallelujah (Cohen), Unchained (Jude Johnstone), Folsom Prison Blues (Cash), Make You Feel My Love (Dylan), All I Want Is You (U2), and Mystery (Cockburn).

Break for pancakes.

Then with Jim Sutton (drum) & Larry Dustin (mandolin):

Johnny B. Goode (Berry), The Hockey Song (Connors), What a Fellowship/Power in the Blood, At This Moment (Vera), If I Had a Hammer (Seeger), Don't Think Twice It's Alright (Dylan), Tie Me at the Crossroads When I Die (Cockburn), Don't Be Afraid (Pepper), and The Man Who Died For You (Pepper).

Review: "Here. Have some pancakes."

.

No comments: