Labels

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Bike Ride to Trowbridge Falls: Aug. 12/20

.

Did you know about this path from Centennial Park under the Expressway. I saw it on Google Earth & hoped I could find it.

Soldiers Hole? I think I went swimming here with Dorion staff 30 years ago.

So, is this Trowbridge Falls Bridge ... or Trow Bridge?

Looking from the bridge, the area where ISCF picnics took place when there were tables and grills.

I took the Centennial route there to avoid the Hodder Hill which doesn't look so bad in this pic.

Just before Toledo and Arundel. Let's see where this path goes.

It turns out that the paved path goes back to Boulevard. So I took an unpaved trail that got very narrow. This is at a crossroads of the path and another path near where Toledo turns into Conmee. I came out on Algoma by the smokestack in the distance, near the LPH.

So I took the Algoma, Court, FW Road, Inter-City, Brodie, Syndicate, Vickers route home. I had left about 1305h, and arrived home in time for the 1600h news.

No comments: