Labels

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Cheer's Open Mic: Aug. 11/20

.

Last night the Cheer's Open Mic gang, after months of sharing songs on-line, met in person, physically distanced in Kris' screen-windowed porch. I sang:

One Tin Soldier (Lambert/Potter), The Safety Dance (Doroschuk), The Bright Side of Life (Idle), and then led jams of Rocking in the Free World (Young), Folsom Prison Blues (Cash) with solos by Sterling, and Happy Together (Bonner/Gordon).

There were many other jams led by others, including Lost Together (Cuddy/Keelor), I'm a Believer (Diamond) and our usual finale: Country Roads (Denver).

It was great to see/hear one another in person again!

Collage by Kris.

Link to my on-line Open Mic songs. Note that the visual quality improves after the first batch, as I learned how to use my iPad better.

Sterling's collage:

.

No comments: