Labels

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Dinner Guests

On Monday I had Amy (nee James) and Garron Rish (and their daughter Journey) over to eat supper with me.

I'm wording it that way to preclude any cannibalistic Comments.

(I've known Amy since she was little, as she was a "James kid" at DBC. She's the one most known her for her dramatic, artistic flair.

She and Garron were the Head Cabin Leaders at Dorion Bible Camp in 2001. That was Garron's intro to DBC.)

I had hoped that we would play one of my many board games after supper, but instead we looked at our travel photos and talked about things that make us very angry -- mostly stuff that has happened to *us*.

Then they had to get Journey to bed as she was a bit restless and so we didn't get to play "Hog Holler". But the talk was better -- again somewhat cathartic.

They are moving to Three Hills AB this summer and so, unfortunately, there probably won't be much more visiting in Thunder Bay.

No comments: