Labels

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Names

Yesterday I ran into both of the Jennifer Mayos I know: the younger one at Intercity and the other in Stupidstore. These two do not know each other.

It reminds me of the time that I introduced two second cousins who were sitting next to each other at the Rocky Horror Show, though they had never met. (Both had been campers at Camp Dorion and one was in a play with me at that time.)

Also yesterday in Sstore I came up behind of the stage crew from "Hound" and spoke her name. Another young lady nearby turned and said hi and then realized she didn't know me.

No, their names were Kristie, not Bort.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny, 'cause my son's name is Bort.

Peter said...

"Will the real Jennifer Mayo stand up?"

--Jennifer Mayo, speaking as Jennifer Mayo, from the novel, My Life as Jennifer Mayo, soon to be a film titled Being Jennifer Mayo.