Labels

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Church of Christ 40th Anniversary: May 19 - 21/06

Last weekend was the Northwood Park Church of Christ's 40th (Approx.) Anniversary. Some Sunday pix are at northwoodparkchurch.blogspot.com.

After that I spent Sunday evening and Monday at Camp Gitchigomee's Work Weekend. Tuesday night I had a movie night with my youth group watching "Shake Hands With the Devil" re. the '94 Rwandan Genocide. Merchant rehearsals are three times a week and soon to be almost every night. We open June 8th. I'll be wearing the same suit I wore for "Julius Caesar" in '03.

See http://www.psw.ca/rpepper/caesar/merchant/merchant.html


Parnelli P. Pinhead emerged from a box in my basement to attend the reunion (and entertain Kristian who wanted to "adjust" his ears). Parnelli used to attend VBS and Sunday School, but has since fallen away from regular attendance. I understand that he still believes in his heart.

Gord Ellis (Jr.) and I performed Dylan's "I Shall Be Released".

Pix from our May 19-21 40th Anniversary Celebration may be viewed at Richard's Flickr page

It's better to view the "Set" rather than the main pages, because there the pix are roughly in order.

Fri. May 19

Sat. May 20

May 20 Banquet

Sun. May 21

.

1 comment:

Peter James said...

That seems like it would be a bit of difficult song to do. No?