Labels

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Guitar Playing on Nov. 20/07



Different churches and support agencies were invited by the Chaplain of Con College to set up displays for "Community Awareness Day". I brought my guitar so that in the down times I could practise for the upcoming Transparencies Concert (a tribute to The Lost Dogs): Sun. Nov. 25, 1900h Northwood Park Church (corner of Redwood & Edward).

On the way back to the office I stopped in to see Kristian and he played his guitar for me. Check out the chord shape he is making.

2 comments:

shroomAzoom said...

What's the deal-eo with the Homer hockey jersey? I like.

reppepper said...

It's my attempt to relate to today's college student by identifying with a 19 year old TV show.

Two guys did stop to look closely at the Duff and Radioactive Men picture.