Labels

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

MPC: Boys One 2010 - Opening days of camp

.

This year at "Boys One" at Manitoba Pioneer Camp I was "Peps: Director of Pep", meaning that I led some music, helped with Bible Discovery, manned the Buddy Checker desk during Free Swim and helped out wherever I could (esp. in the Intermediate Section).

The Scraper Skit at First Lunch (instructions for cleaning up):

Boys Camp Director Dirtflip making announcements:

I don't care if I look dorky, I'm going to follow Gord Ellis' line and wear a lifejacket. Besides it's the rule at MPC.

Besides maybe I look dorky *without* one, anyway.":

Challenge Group leaving on their 14 day trip:

Scenes from the Intermediate Sections's cruise on the PIII:

Buck-O's Senior Section Sauna used while we were on our cruise:

No comments: