Labels

Sunday, August 01, 2010

MPC: Boys One 2010 - Arriving - Aug. 1

This year at "Boys One" at Manitoba Pioneer Camp I was "Peps: Director of Pep", meaning that I led some music, helped with Bible Discovery, manned the Buddy Checker desk during Free Swim and helped out wherever I could (esp. in the Intermediate Section).


Walking up to the back door of the Dining Hall from the back dock. (Actually, this photo was taken the day I left.)


Cabin 11 is right at a point equidistant from BMP whether you take either the front or back path.


A couple of nights early in the session I slept on the grassy patch in the middle of Senior Point. However, I found I would wake up with the sun (earlier than the 0615h of my alarm), and since I couldn't see the stars without my glasses anyway, I decided I'd move back into the cabin.


I shared #11 with the Intermediate Section Head, Kermit, and the Senior Section Head, Buck-O. Some nights we had cabin leaders as guests on a night off. My bed was in the. (My clipboard is on it.) Kermit said I actually had three beds. : )

No comments: