Labels

Monday, November 29, 2004

Coffeehouse

This coming Sunday evening (Dec. 5) we will be having our fourth coffeehouse (in this series)in the basement of the Northwood Park Church of Christ (corner of Redwood and Edward Streets) 1900hrs to c. 2200hrs. Its coffee nickname is "Double Double". Get it?

I'm not sure what I'll be performing. Bass player Robin will be at a geek conference and so I can decide at the last minute, unless I think rehearsing alone might be worthwhile anyway. I may dig deep into my back catalogue of songs &/or poetry.

Sylvia plans to sing some Sarah MacLachlin accompanied by me. Gord Ellis Jr. will put in an appearance on moose call (or guitar). Tim (plus Miriam and Chris M.) are planning a performance piece of his poetry. Erica is putting together another set. Peter Fergus-Moore will be singing this time, too. I expect others will participate as well.

This event would be announced on local CBC-1 as a "fun-free event". (I think they mean "a free, fun event".)

No comments: