Labels

Monday, November 22, 2004

"The Hound" is Dead

I've been using my involvement in Cambrian Players' "The Hound of the Baskervilles" as an excuse not to blog much -- because after all it is my *duty* to blog, i'nit? So, I do need an excuse.

Saturday night was closing night and so now I will attempt to return to regular blogging -- briefly each day, I hope.

A good friend asked me just before the last show whether I was sad/happy/anxious/excited. Replying after the show I said I was sad because it was fun and it's over, but that I'm also happy that no longer have to worry about whether tonight's the night I'll drop the tea service or screw up my lines in a big way -- bigger, that is, than calling "Sir Henry" (living) "Sir Charles" (dead). I think that was probably done at least once a show by somebody.

Well, that's all I'll say for today.

No comments: