Labels

Saturday, November 20, 2004

The Hound of the Baskervilles: Nov. 15-20/04

.

Cast photo by John Perry

Adapted for the stage by F. Andrew Leslie
Directed by Gabe Ferrazzo
November 15-20, 2004

I played Barrymore, the butler who (SPOILER) didn't do it.

These pix are not hosted on blogger, and so will open elsewhere. If that does not work try here.

"The butler didn't
do it."
"I'm not dead yet!" Two doctors The missing corpse "Now I know
what a bustle's
like!"
"You can trust me,
Mrs. Lyons"
John (Jay) Stapleton
and
John J. Stapleton
"After a hard chase
out on the moor
I drink
Aquafina."
The women
in black
(& purple)
What on earth
is Myles doing?

FOR MAC:

The future of my beard


To Cambrian Players' website.


To Menu of Cambrian Players' Productions and Events since Mar. '02.
To Richard Pepper's Main Page

.

No comments: