Labels

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Today I met Jenn Barker

So for two years I've been hearing about Jenn Barker from Robin and Shroom and tonight she was actually leading the program for Saturday Night Life (at which Robin and I play). So now I've actually met her. I just thought that was worth noting.

And last night I scored. Paul Muzzin is a pretty good goalie but my wounded duck shot on his stick must have caused him to laugh and lose concentration. His stick wobbled and my shot dribbled in through the 5hole.

2 comments:

shroomAzoom said...

Apparently some Jen's and Jenn's are particular about how you spell their name. I've noted that Barker tends to spell her name "Jen" with one "n" while Foulds likes hers spelled "Jenn" with two "n's". How's that for punctuation? :) PS: If you ever see Barker again, say "Hi!" from me.

reppepper said...

Thanks. Robin emailed about this too. Jennifer Morrison who was also there is, I believe, a Jenn.