Labels

Friday, June 02, 2006

Comic cartoon comix

The other day while reading the Calvin and Hobbes compilation I bought from Value Village in the bathroom -- (I was reading in the bathroom. I did not buy it in Valvill's bathroom.)-- I remembered that I used to want to be a professional cartoonist. (I did draw editorial cartoons for one year for "Lakehead Living" and also a strip for them on the local crappy cartoons page and oh yes "Star Wrek" for LU's Ragus. (see richardpepper.ca.)

Now I don't even read the comix (except the aforementioned book and timlap's bathroom Dilbert book until he threw it away). They used to be so important to me. Now I haven't got a clue.

4 comments:

reppepper said...

Wow. Someone in France and Australia hit my blog (albeit briefly) yday.

reppepper said...

Oops. Spain -- not France.

Peter James said...

How do you get that map on your blog. I want one.

reppepper said...

Click on the map and follow the instructions.