Labels

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mr. Papich and my toe

Check my May 2005 archives and search for "Papich". Last night I ran into Mr. Papich at Chapter's and it turned out that he had indeed been ego-surfing and had found his name on my blog (in the Top Ten Google results), as my favourite teacher.

I think blog-mentions shoot up to the top of Google quickly:
I received the national newsletter (& donation envelope) from CSSM yesterday and just happened to notice in a passing reference that Orval Janz, the national director resigned.

There must have been other newsletters not sent to me with more info about this. There's not much info about it on www.cssm.ca and so I Googled his name this morning and a post of mine is in the top ten.

I skimmed May 2005's archives. My toe still hurts -- off and on. The last two days have been really bad. I have a Merchant show tonight and I think it'll be okay.

No comments: