Labels

Monday, March 26, 2007

March 25/07


"It's my birthday. I can hog Kristian if I want to."

No, he's not wearing shorts.
He has long legs and his pants were riding up.

Kia -- first in line for cake.

Sandwich Sunday

..and Congregational Meeting.
(Kristian opposed one of the motions.)

Sophie struck and held this pose apparently deliberately.

Ageing gracefully with quiet dignity.

Eight girlfriends?


Thank you, Tim and Robin who took me out to Boston Pizza-Sandwiches-Stromboli-Chicken-Desserts-Drinks-etc. that evening, where rowdy kids threw money at me.

Family party at Mum's:

.

8 comments:

Erin Rebecca said...

oops, we forgot this year... Happy Birthday Richard!!!! (David says he remembered- I'm not so sure)

reppepper said...

You can make up for it by saying it in Russian, okay?

reppepper said...

Robin and timlap and I went out to Boston Pizza that night, too, but there was nothing especially photogenic about it.

Erin Rebecca said...

not as especially photogenic as tim eating the sandwich? he must be less interesting eating pizza.

С Днем рождения Ричард!

Erica said...

Happy Birthday!

Paula T said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! All those cakes look yummy. birthdays are fun

Richard Konrad said...

Hi Richard,

Happy Birthday indeed! Thanks for all the updates - nice to know how things are going. Alexander (Lex) is really looking forward to camp. You be there?

Richard

reppepper said...

Sorry about the late moderation of your comment, Richard. I think they're doing it differently now and seeing "Richard" confused me.

I do hope to go to MPC again, though it's not decided yet. I am getting hints, though: a group email from Rheal, your comment and a "see you this summer" from one of the LUCF students who will be new to 4 month staff. If I do go, it's likely to be like last year: end of Boys One and then Boys Two. I really should fill JerPer in.