Labels

Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Set at the Dorion 30 Hour Musicathon

This was a fundraiser for the Dorion Bible Fellowship (the E.Free Church, not the camp) for their new building:

U2 Medley (40/Still Haven't Found/I Want You),
The Christian Beaver (Pepper) -- during George's skinning demonstration,
'69 - '74 (Pepper), Don't Be Afraid (Pepper),

Dylan-McCartney-Vera Sad Medley (I Threw It All Away/Yesteday/At This Moment/Oh! Darling),
Dylan Spiritual Medley (Forever Young/Saving Grace/I Shall Be Released),
Drive My Car (Lennon/McCartney), Every Grain of Sand (Dylan),
Watch Out Medley (Further On Up the Road [Medwich Veasy, Robey]/Helter Skelter [McCartney]/This Wheel's on Fire [Dylan/Danko]),
Hallelujah (Cohen), Tie Me at the Crossroads When I Die (Cockburn).

A song I should have sung: The Pillow Fighting Champ of Dorion Bible Camp (Pepper)

Songs that notably I did NOT sing:
Nobody Talks (During Coaches Corner) (Pepper)

Free Stanley (Pepper)

Review: Re. the crowd's inattention to the skinning demo: "It's hard for you to compete with a dead animal." -- Dean Schaaf

1 comment:

reppepper said...

This was on Sat. Mar. 17/07