Labels

Monday, December 04, 2006

The Investigation of timlap, Dec. 3/06


The Candle of Hope
("I remember those hot, bright things from my birthday!")

Gord Ellis Sr., Tim Lappala, John Whitfield

Prayer of Commissioning
(Hmm. What is Travis doing?)

I couldn't get my camera in time to photograph Kristian
admiring the new little guy (Calvin).

The Ellis boys having fun with the webcam (offline, I hope).

After the service, I was leaning over the front pew looking at the laptop and Travis projected a picture of me onto the screen taken from a very low angle. Erin and Kristian were standing just behind me in the picture and I was baffled as to when it could have been taken, since that had never happened in the service.

I started to figure it out once the picture started to move (but still not immediately! "When did Travis shoot this video with his camera?")
Then we played with effects, such as whirlpool, on our faces, none of which really seemed either to amuse or frighten Kristian. Evidently, however, the Ellis boys were quite impressed.

No comments: