Labels

Friday, December 08, 2006

Wed. Dec. 6/06



"Diney" was home with a cough. Here she is trying to get a subdued Kristian to smile for the camera. Kristian is holding a Russian doll: Madeline, I think, containing John. Madeline fits inside Miana, inside Malia, inside Mara, inside Charisse. John and Kristian scattered the halves around and for a while Charisse's bottom was missing.

J and K were supposed to be napping and so I had nice visit with K, rocking him to sleep in my arms, with his big brown eyes staring up so close to my face. However, he kept hearing J and Diney playing raucously or his mother's slippers shuffling in the kitchen and wondering what was going on (I imagine).

Sorry, folks. You must think you've arrived at David and Erin James' blog by mistake.

2 comments:

Erin Rebecca said...

except there is no grammar mistkakes:) David

reppepper said...

Mmmmm Missed cakes!