Labels

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Columbo is my hero.

I recently watched all the episodes of the first season of Columbo (and then I watched all of the 2nd season of Corner Gas).

At one point Columbo says (to the guilty party whom he is hounding, of course), "Little things bother me, little insignificant details. I lose my appetite...My wife says, 'You can be a pain.'"

I suppose one could say that the stakes in trying to solve a murder are very high, thereby raising the importance of details, but are the stakes not also high in trying to run a church, a ministry, a camp?
-------------
My brother just pointed out that the links in my Dec. Christmas letter have been changed by blogger and are now dead. They are supposed to point to the appropriate month on my activities menu page at richardpepper.ca. I will fix them soon.

Or possibly they were wrong all along and my brother is the only one who ever noticed.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Did you find Columbo at the library? I used to watch him on "Sunday morning mysteries" with my dad. I think I'd like to watch them again; I always liked him much better than Banacek.

It was fun to see the Kyla pics on your blog. Thanks for posting them!

reppepper said...

Yes at the library. I think they may have more seasons too.