Labels

Friday, January 05, 2007

I am not a looser.

I used that spelling for Shrom's sake.



I won this hat today from CBC Radio 1 in the hockey trivia quiz (a.k.a. Google Skills Competition). The question was

"Which NHL rule change made this season was intended to increase scoring chances?"

Ans.: the increase in stick curve from 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch (which should be done in metric IMO).

I should mention that I ran my answer past timlap in order confirm my Google findings. He is smarter than the Internet.

Note too that I have fixed the links on my Christmas letter below. In fact, I think I never had them right.
----------------

Pix from Brian Whitfield's Party for his 40th Birthday
(with witty captions)


"Hey, Pete, let's blow this Mickey Mouse joint."

Forty candles are a lot of work.

Two out of three witty captions ain't bad.

No comments: