Labels

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dream

I haven't seen Kristian for over two weeks, but last night I dreamed that I held him in my hand. He had his current toddler facial features and proportions, but he was so small that he fit there in my palm. He was quiet and simply stared up at me with his little pursed lips Mona Lisa smile.

Besides his size, the other strange element in the dream was that he was made of something like rice paper, like a a dried leaf: so fragile that I was afraid I would crush him.

6 comments:

Erin Rebecca said...

very strange dream...

hey, my friend was wondering where this song is from and I thought you might know...

You’re older than you were before, and now you’re even older;
Now you’re even older,
And Now you’re older still.

He was thinking it is from a Monty Python song but wasn't sure.. let me know if you know. then I can tell him and pretend I was the smart one:)

reppepper said...

Here you go Erin (that is, James nee Harbron):

Google says

http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/they_might_be_giants/older.html

Erin Rebecca said...

spaceba! (thanks) Erin

reppepper said...

Is that "speis-ba" or "spa-ke-ba"?

I suppose Google would tell me.

Erin Rebecca said...

kneether (or should I say neyether)

it is spa-SEE-baa

maybe I should just write it with the russian font so that you can read it easier:)- Спасибо

reppepper said...

Three weeks now. :(