Labels

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Kozy Korner Junior Week Dorion Bible Camp 1976

So, I did have this pic on my computer all along, but I don't seem to have uploaded it anywhere.


I was the "Junior Counsellor". The "Counsellor" was Bob Heinrichs. I have worked with his son at Manitoba Pioneer Camp for the last three summers. Bob is Piper at MPC and his son is Buck-O. In fact, I met "Buck-O" when he was in utero: Bob and Mavis stopped by Dorion one day and she was pregnant with him. I didn't realize this until the end of my second summer (week) at MPC.

Back row: Bob, Roland Poster, Clinton Kraft (mostly recently I heard he had taught Art at Hamm), Danny Fugelsang, ??, RP.
Middle: Randy Walberg
Front: John Poster, Shawn Friesen.

I can't remember ?? right now, but I can probably find it in my diary or someplace FWIW.

2 comments:

mike said...

Richard... been alot of years... i linked to ur blog through peter james's and started browsing and checking out all of ur old pics and such went to http://www.psw.ca/rpepper/dorion/dorionbiblecamp3.html
brought back some good memories.. what ever happened with the rest of the guys from the allstars92.jpg ?? that was a good year thanks for keeping the memories posted.
Mike Hald

mike said...

richard...
stumbled onto ur site and started checking out all ur links... found ur dorion bible camp link and thanks... saw the allstars92.jpg and the maint. debt looked pretty funny back then.. things have changed alot for most of us.. just wanting to know if you know where the rest of the team is and how there doing? but id like to thank you for keeping sites like this up they are great to reflect on, and bring back some pretty good memories.
Thanks
mike