Labels

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Reply to Mike Hald

"Richard... been alot of years... i linked to ur blog through peter james's and started browsing and checking out all of ur old pics and such went to http://www.psw.ca/rpepper/dorion/dorionbiblecamp3.html
brought back some good memories.. what ever happened with the rest of the guys from the allstars92.jpg ?? that was a good year thanks for keeping the memories posted...
but id like to thank you for keeping sites like this up they are great to reflect on, and bring back some pretty good memories.
Thanks
Mike Hald"

The last I heard Marvin was in Regina. Tim had a skiing accident which drastically changed his life. I know he was in treatment in Texas for a while, but I don't think he's there anymore. Mark Stewart, your leader, returned to the Soo area and farming, but now has been accepted back with CSSM part-time at Galilean Bible Camp.

The bulk of my work on the Dorion Bible Camp photos was done while I was still working there. They remained up for a while after my departure, but I don't know why the new site does not use them.

2 comments:

Polako said...

Hey Richard. Its Peter lets jam sometime

reppepper said...

Give me a call. I'm in the book. (The answering machine will get it first.)